Keeping You Safe at FSI OneVoice 2024
Our #1 priority is your health and safety. With these in mind, we are planning a full and enriching experience for all OneVoice attendees.
Click here to see how the Gaylord Palms is providing a safe environment for us to meet.
In addition, below are some of the enhanced safety measures in place for OneVoice 2024:
- You are encouraged to be vaccinated, test negative for COVID-19, or both before you arrive at the Gaylord Palms for OneVoice 2024.
- If you feel unwell or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, health guidelines recommend that you do not travel to OneVoice 2024.
- While you are at the Gaylord Palms, you are strongly encouraged to conduct daily wellness self-monitoring before participating in OneVoice 2024 events or visiting restaurants and other attractions.
See specific travel advice here:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) information for travelers
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) information for travelers
- Information for Travelers to Florida
As outlined by the CDC, “COVID-19 can affect anyone, and the disease can cause symptoms ranging from mild to very severe. We know that certain things can make people more likely to get very sick with COVID-19. We also know that certain settings and activities can make you more likely to get infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.” The safety and well-being of our staff, members, sponsors, and other partners is our top priority, but FSI cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending an FSI event or activity. Any in-person interaction with, at, or on behalf of FSI may increase the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
By registering for and attending FSI OneVoice 2024, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and its variants, the risk that you may be exposed to the virus and become infected as a result of your attendance at the event, and the risk associated with attending an in-person event, such as the one at which you are registering. Additionally, by registering to attend FSI OneVoice 2024, you agree that you will not attend the event if you are experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the CDC, such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath. You further agreed that you will not attend FSI OneVoice 2024 if you have been recently exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19.
Risk & Liability
You agree to assume all the risks and accept responsibility for any consequences related to contracting the virus while traveling for or attending the FSI OneVoice 2024 event hosted by FSI.